Friday, March 6, 2009

MYSPACE DOT COM


I love myspace. I have endured and kept my account open through hurricane facebook, and I still visit it fairly often. believe it or not, there are some incredible perks to still having a myspace profile.


(side note: I do NOT love myspace for using my profile information for target marketing, I mean, i dont mind, who cares what junk links I have the option of... except for the one that begged "HELP YOURSELF OUT OF HOMOSEXUALITY" well fuck.) otherwise, thumbs up.


alright, so I have largely kept my account open for a few reasons. namely the music and band pages. the updates of tour dates, new songs, available swag and recording news keeps me happy. I have a lot of "friends" that are bands. and I like it that way. for instance, today i found out that THIS http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2096711&blogID=475059584 is available.. and I want one. anyways, tegan and sara are so cute.. and badass.


I have also kept my myspace.com account open for the amount of random, uncensored creeping you can do. yea, so what? you know you creep on facebook and are completely guilty of the original creeping on myspace. I am not ashamed. in fact, I could consider my creeping top notch. if you have never creeped, I only have one thing to say:

you are lying.


I am not completely sold on any of my other reasons why myspace still holds a place in my heart. those are likely the only 2, but I feel they are pretty solid, and I stand by them.



No comments:

Post a Comment