Friday, March 6, 2009

365 x 24 = 8760


as much as I dont like to make a big deal about the single most important day of the calendar year...

my birthday is coming up.


I will wait for the applause to stop.


alright, then. so! lets talk plans... I will be arriving in fernie, brittish columbia in the later evening on the 18th (which is t-mac's birthday, but enough about that). march 19th is my birthday and I would like the following to happen:

- possibly recover from possible hangover achieved from likely good times the previous night

- highfives!

- shred some of fernies 480cms

- apres apres apres

- highfives!

- yum dinner

- highfives!

- highfives!

- highfives!

- some bar Im sure. with some drinks, Im sure

- highfives!

- I might kiss your girlfriend and/or boyfriend

- highfives!

- NO DRUNK DIALS

- sleep


perfect. see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment