Saturday, March 14, 2009

goodbye $25



so, big suprise. saMAN was terrible. shocker, I know. I will give you a minute to take that all in. I actually feel foolish for spending $25 on an act that I didnt even care to see. ugh! I have passed up so many bands/shows with actual talent at flames central because of the ridiculously high priced tickets, but yet, I dished out $25 for a "DJ" worthy of high school dances and fundraisers for the deaf.. and Im being sparing with the last one, because the room would be full of people who weren't feeling like they just paid money to be kicked in the tit. nice one, lady. I WAS however looking forward to maybe, just maybe seeing lohan, and I mean why not, right? would of been a trip is all Im sayin. though I will say that the crowd was a lot of fun. it was like everyone knew it was going to suck and just wanted to see some hollywood hype. perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment