Sunday, May 31, 2009

i feel cream


peaches. was. awesome.


I first saw this captivating, sex-rock fucking god 2 or so years ago in edmonton, at the starlite room (which remains one of my favourite venues) and swore I would see her at any other given opportunity after that night. and yesterday, at long last, I fulfilled this proclaimation!
I danced. I laughed. I watched her make several costume changes. use numerous props (including a flashing light strapped to her vagina, arm drapes she used as projection screens, and a seemingly useless light sword that the crowd was inexplicably really in to!) it was beautiful.

I hadnt even heard any of her new album, and was instantly and insanely in to it.

I would go on and on and on about this show, but it really is an experience.
fuck! peaches! yea!


ps.
there


pps.
was


ppps.
FOUR!


pppps.
"encores"!

No comments:

Post a Comment